Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tag? Yes Please......

What better way to occupy my time when work is slow........I've been tagged.

places I've worked:
1-Hillcrest Country Club
2-Helaman Halls - BYU
3-Revel Entertainment
4-Tahitian Noni International

movies I can watch over and over:
1-Royal Tennenbaums
2-Zoolander
3-Little Miss Sunshine
4-Mean Girls

places I've lived:
1-Laguna Hills, CA
2-Albuquerque, NM
3-Boise, ID
4-Provo, UT

favorite tv shows:
1-Arrested Development
2-Heroes
3-The Office
4-The Colbert Report

places I've been:
1-Maui
2-DC/NY
3-Preston, ID
4-Mexico

favorite foods
1-Diet Coke
2-Chocolate
3-Italian Food
4-Hot Dogs

majors I've considered
1-Communications
2-Visual Arts
3-Performing Arts
4-Media Arts - which I stuck with.......

places I'd rather be
1-Beach in So Cal
2-Beach in Maui
3-Beach in Tahiti
4-on a cruise - where we will eventually dock at a beach.

friends i would like to tag (meaning: it's your turn to fill in your answers and I think you'll actually do it!)
If you've read this - you're tagged my friend.

No comments: