Monday, July 9, 2007

Yay Freedom......

We had a successful 4th of July. Good friends, food and FIRE. We spent it with both Shafer bro's and their respective families (+ my bro Jake and Whitney's sis Morgan). Dave had a little too much fun with fireworks, and the camera. I think we have more pics of fireworks than of people.

I made a Freedom Cheesecake that I was very proud of........










And we all watched fireworks from "Stadium of Fire" when it got dark.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

But his pics were worth it, especially the one where he's dancing in the golden sparks. Priceless!

Yay freedom!

whitney said...

...and you should be proud of that cheesecake because it was dang good. :)

AnnaYoung said...

Look at you and your Freedom Cheesecake! Brave-oh Doughty, Bravo!

Dubious Brown said...

That cake looks so full of liberty I can taste it from here!