Monday, August 27, 2007

God Bless America.....we need it.

Well, that does it - America is going down the tubes. No thanks to you Mario Lopez.
Miss Teen South Carolina

6 comments:

Lindy said...

It is so incredibly painful to watch. I really kept hoping she would string together at least three coherent words, but no such luck. AC Slater even looked taken aback.

Suzanne said...

She should DEFINITELY be the next posterchild for education.

Dubious Brown said...

this was so good i stole it. but i gave you mad props.

the meyersons said...

The words that hit me were all swears and "HUH?"

Jackie said...

a) What kind of question is that?

b) What does South Africa have to do with education in the US?!?! After you say "such as" for the fourth time, wouldn't you know to just say, "Actually, I'd like to pass. All I'm saying is BS. I don't deserve any sort of prize or scholarship."

c) Why is AC Slater still around?!?!?!

whitney said...

um, like, wow...