Thursday, November 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN - "I wish I knew how to quit you..."

I'd say Halloween 07 was a success. Although we had virtually no trick or treaters (which really bummed me out), we had a few friends over for goodies, and a little guitar hero - and of course costumes.

This year we continued our tradition of blonde/brunette haired duos. We were the cowboys from the film Brokeback Mountain. And although I have yet to see the movie, I think Dave pulls off Jake Gyllie pretty well. I'll leave the comparison between me and Heath Ledger up to the masses.

Mom and PG:


Guitar Hero:


The fam:

5 comments:

Lindy said...

Love, love, love the costumes! Your cow is so cute. I wonder if they really had guitar hero in Brokeback Mountain. I hope so.

Jackie said...

Oh I've always thought you looked like Heath Ledger, I just didn't know how to bring it up.

You three look rockin--PG is an adorable cow.

Leith said...

Congrats guys - for a gay couple the two of you breed really well. I'm so glad the munchkin is well.

boxpilot said...

soo . . . from the looks of it, it was friends guitar hero and a little of the old ganga. . .

peace love and unity.

Jake Spurlock said...

Just thinking of you guys...