What will his first endeavor be? He's editing 6 episodes of a PBS documentary series over the next 4 months. What he's stoked about is getting to work with one of his favorite directors Blair Treu. Although Blair has accomplished some great things in his career - here are a few points that make him a star in my book.
- he was Kevin Bacon's stunt double in "Footloose" (now we can all legitimately play '7 degrees from Kevin Bacon').
- he imposes a 9 pm bedtime on himself.
- his first big break in the biz was directing episodes of "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers".
8 comments:
Not to be vain or anything. . but I still get 'special thanks' on his projects, right? : D
Serisouly though, thats awesome! Best of luck! If you want me to write letters to PBS commenting on the fabulous editing, I can do that--just say the word : ) I already know it will be fabulous.
Dave dave, you're our man if you can't do it, why bother? Exciting for you. Ps Sarah I loved how you redesigned the blog, and LOVE LOVE the way you cropped the pics of the three of you at the top. I stop by just to check that out. And thank you for putting in my link. Us going nowhere doing nothing single folk need to have something to make us feel important.
Try to liven up any PBS work they give you that's boring. That is worth your weight in gold.
Also--Rae, I'm glad to see you on here. I hope you're doing awesome!
Copy cat. =)
Oh, and I love the new banner/header.
Last week Kevin Bacon ate at the restaurant that my roomie works at...can I play too?
I heart all things PBS.
Congrats, Dave!!
Also. Don't forget that IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!
hi. i just wanted to say something to be included.
Post a Comment