Thanks Jones, for tagging me. I never respond, but I was called upon by name - so I guess I have to. Here goes.
10 things I Suck At:
1) Eating celery
2) Not talking/laughing/making jokes when inappropriate
3) Moving out of the state of Utah
4) Watching Star Wars
5) Cooking rice without a rice cooker
6) Understanding anyone with any HINT of an accent
7) Going to bed at a decent hour
8) Saying "no" to a donut
9) Vacuuming - not once since we've been married
10) Liking Tom Cruise
1) Singing in the car
2) Dr. Mario and Mario Kart Wii
3) Laughing...alot
4) Dancing: specifically "the Robot" and "the Harry Potter"
5) Planning/Organizing projects and events - seriously, I rock.
6) Drinking Diet Coke
7) Putting my fist in my mouth
8) Having horrific eyesight (-13 contact prescription people)
9) Folding underwear
10) Watching "the Hills"
There you have it....
6 comments:
Two things:
1. I can't think of a single person who's good at eating celery, so don't let it get you down.
2. You deserve an olympic award for putting your fist in your mouth. In fact, I think the people deserve a picture of you doing that. Or at least I do.
Also, I think you're really quick phenomenal at walking like Droopy the Dog.
folding underwear hu? well, I have a job for you if you ever come visit me in the big city!
Liar! You do NOT fold your underwear!! I have pictures to prove it!! You do some weird, roll, triple foldroll thing. . . its weird. And my way is much better : ) Hahahaha oh man, I need to scan that picture and send it to you. . . .
PS You're also good at turning every piece of clothing in a closet inside out in record time!
I agree with jack, we need a pic of fist in the mouth. plus you should send people to my blog to check out the preston pictures i put up.
So were you just faking our conversations then? I must admit you were pretty darn good at it if you were.
Post a Comment