For those of you who don't know - I teach the Primary 4-5 year old age group at church. They are a fun, energetic crowd. Our schedule goes as follows:
Classes 3yrs - 7yrs meet together:
2:15-2:30 Songtime
2:30-2:50 Sharing/Activity time
2:50-3:00 Songtime
3:00-3:30 Break for classtime
All kids 3-11 meet together:
3:30-4:00 Announcements, Talks, Songtime
Needless to say - there's alot of "Songtime" even for 4 year olds. This week one of my kids suggested we sing "Alvin and the Chipmunks". Then he proceeded to stand up, shake his booty and sing "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" (Pussycat dolls). Then another little one jumped up and said "Yeah - Alvin and the Chipmuncks! Bow chica wow wow, Bow chica wow wow".
I haven't seen Alvin and the Chipmunks, and I don't think I ever will. I already know all there is about Pussycats and Porn music, thanks .
5 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!!! I don't know who feels more awkward - the teachers or the parents?
oh, how i miss primary...
You're just jealous that you didn't come up with the screenplay idea first. You have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool me.
I need your phone number you have not emailed me back and i am in Utah as I type. call my phone and leave me a message I can still check them or email me.
haha! sadly, my kids haven't seen alvin & the chipmunks. kadin knows that song because we taught it to him. whoops.
Post a Comment