lessons learned.
- IKEA = cheap. But IKEA "As is" items = a FREAKING STEAL. Who wants a king size bed for 80% off? I know I do.....and I did. And there was only a mere scratch on the back of the headboard. If you know me, such scenarios are like a little piece of heaven.......
- There is no dish Tamara Doughty can't duplicate/save/or create. Watch out Martha.
- Wii Fit sure is fun......and insulting.
- Apparently the new Maverick down the street is not only a good place for soft serve fro-yo, but a convenient place for drug deals. Ah Orem.....
- There is no such thing as your child "quietly playing" in the other room, they're up to something every time. As evidenced below:
6 comments:
Hey Sarah, PG is getting so big and he is so so cute! It will be fun to have all the cousins together on day. Take care Cammy
That's weird... that's also what I do every time I get a hold of a box of wipes.
PG and me, we'd get along fine.
I just want to know if its REALLY neccessary for my Wii Fit Mii to acutally be chubby. . . I mean come on. You tell me all the time I'm "overweight" and you even make a little "ouch" sounding noise when I step on the board. . I get it. There's no need for the pudgy mii.
this was hillarious!
As a long time maverick devotee, I have to say their bread is the best. And Id gladly waltz through a sea of crackheads to get one! Only $1.29???
the only hitch is the orem location. now THAT I cannot take :)
Your little guy is so stinkin cute! I cant wait for our baby to 1. come out and 2. Do funny things that I can post about.
LOL! Those babies are sneaky little devils for sure. But, you know, our moms definitely say the same things about us! That is too cute!
look at that face! how adorable. i could kiss him right now.
Post a Comment