Today's Primary lesson was on obedience. I made each of the kiddos a badge that said "I can obey" which they received upon them giving an example of obedience to the class. Here are a few snippets of convo we had during our lesson today.
- "Can boys where dresses?"
- "I want to use the hole punch - I'm good at punching"
- "My dad weared pink, so I think its ok for all boys to weared pink"
- "Can we pretend that my badge says "Fairy, Princess and Mermaid?"
- "That kid's nose looks like a crooked bird's beak"
- "Can anyone tell me what this word is?" "DUCK!!" "Close - its 'Obey'....."
2 comments:
I told my sister the other day that she needed to come and read your blog due to its consistent hilarity! Isnt teaching primary the most fun? I have the 10 year olds and I pray for sickness every saturday night :)
I think the kids in our ward had the same lesson yesterday. Except their badges just said "OBEY." And I kept seeing these teeny tiny kids wandering around with "OBEY" around their necks, and I thought, "Those kids are wearing very demanding signs. Also, are they supposed to obey us, or are we supposed to obey them? I don't get it."
So, kudos on including the entire sentence on your kids' badges. I bet your ward members were much less confused.
Post a Comment