Friday, September 5, 2008

lessons learned.

  • If you and your significant other have made the choice to sleep with separate comforters (Strange? Perhaps - or maybe its the best idea I've had EVER). Don't try going back to sharing one blanket - its just not worth it.
  • Baby yogurt (Yo Baby brand to be precise), is delicious. Why? Its made with whole milk.
  • Long story short - I've discovered this week that DI baby clothes are THE SAME PRICE as brand new Target baby clothes (for the most part). What happened to you DI? PS - for those of you who don't know - DI is basically a UT version of Savers.
  • I ate lunch on BYU campus (another long story), in the Cougareat none the less. It was just as horrifying as it was 4 years ago. And yes - L&T is still there.
  • Nutri Grain strawberry filling can look a lot like blood when smeared all over your pantry door.

9 comments:

Jana said...

Amen to the two-separate-blankets plan, I don't understand how/why couples try to share one . . .

Anonymous said...

Hey, just say you two sleep the Scottish way and keep the separate blankets. That's totally how they do it in Scotland. Everyone has their own comforter. Also, they don't usually use sheets, but that one is up to you.

Anonymous said...

I'm down with the two blanket idea. It's pretty fabulous!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

agreed! DI is not the bargain hut it used to be Ü

Lindy said...

Oh man I hope you got a pick of the garden wrap. I really loves though. As must my unborn child because he is currently raising his roof.

Suzanne said...

The Cougareat!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jackie said...

Yo Baby?? Those marketing geniuses just keep cranking out winners...

AnnaYoung said...

Seperate blankets is the way forward. The only other option is to have a queen bed and a king comfortor, but that's pushing it. I require a top sheet though.

And serious? Who do I write a letter to about DI?

TELL me you got some fry suace with some of those awesome fries form teh scoreboard grill. Or maybe some pasta alfredo which is also the 'country gravy' in the morning.

Kimberly said...

Okay, so I have to say. I have been secretly lurking on your blog ever since my BFF Kristin came to visit me in CO while the Aller parents drove on to Kansas.

With that said...I couldn't keep my mouth shut after the whole 2 blanket thing. I do think the two of you are brilliant. But, I have you one upped with the whole blanket thing. We (after 10 years of marriage) just invested in the split king adjustable tempurpedic bed! (You might think I am 90 but I am not.) So, what that basically means is that we both have our very own extra long twin bed pushed next to each other! Try that one on for size!!

~Kim Stockdale (now Seyboldt)