- If you're wondering why you stink - its b/c you forgot to shower this morning.
- No matter how much love you put into preparing those veggies, PG will still throw them on the ground. And yes I've tried sneaking them into his fav foods - he picks them out, and then throws them on the ground.
- For some reason, Tokio Hotel terrifies me.
- Dave punching a spider is hilarious - especially at 1 in the morning.
- According to one of my recent dreams, if Brad and Angelina parked illegally in one of our stalls, I would let it slide b/c hey - its Brad and Angelina. But I would still wake up fuming about it.
- Its a sad reality when your child's toy plays "Yankee Doodle", but both you and your spouse start singing the words to the "Magna Doodle" commercial.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So who won the fight? Dave or the spider?
wait a sec... thats a guy?!?!?
this is jared
no really.. please tell me that white jacket thing is a girl. it looks more like a girl than about 98% of the world females. But its name is "Bill"
I wish everyone could see my face right now
I need sleep
Dude, that guy is one pretty chick! I thought "wow, she's sort of pretty even with teh crazy hair".
Yikes.
Does that make me gay? Tyler seems to think if I cut my hair short again people will think I'm gay.
Oh, so Brangelina can park in your stalls, but we have to go to the street? What the crap??
At least PG throws his veggies down to even the score. He's on our side, you know. I bet he won't even like beans!!
Post a Comment