Happy Birthday to you, PG!! Wish we could be there to see you smear frosting all over you. I also wish we were there to convince you that pancakes are delicious.
So now I must ask what happened to your adorable little baby when he was born? And Ive never seen a newborn turn into a one year old and still look so much the same! Hes adorable, almost makes me want a boy :)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday little Preston! Post some of those cake pictures too! We have those same froggy jammies from Costco. =)
Happy Birthday Preston. If your cousin AK was there, she'd wrestle and hug you to show her love.
Happy Birthday! You look so old and wise.
Happy b-day PG! Time sure does fly. And I'm so glad that the Hoopes gene of infant/child baldness is holding true!
Happy Birthday to you, PG!! Wish we could be there to see you smear frosting all over you. I also wish we were there to convince you that pancakes are delicious.
Love your face!
Happy birthday, bald little man! I hope your mama will kind enough to deliver one birthday squeeze from me to you!
So now I must ask what happened to your adorable little baby when he was born? And Ive never seen a newborn turn into a one year old and still look so much the same! Hes adorable, almost makes me want a boy :)
Post a Comment