Monday, September 22, 2008

party like its 1999.

A few ways to celebrate a 1st b-day....

Eat Mac' N Cheese @ Red Robin in a silly hat.



Go to the Dinosaur Museum @ Thanksgiving Point.

Eat some cake.

This is what we did for PGs actualy B-day, we had a little fam get-together over the weekend which I will post pics of later. Thanks to all!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Yay PG!! If only we'd been there to see that silly hat and cake-smearing in action.

Suzanne said...

Holy crap, that photo of PG eating his birthday cake (naked!) is C-L-A-S-S-I-C! You should definitely keep a print of that one on hand to show to all his dates in about 15 years.

Anonymous said...

He doesn't like cake???

darcie said...

your baby is one! holy cow. ps- you look hot in that top picture. send me your email address (darciesanders@gmail.com) if you still need my address. and serious congratulations on surviving the first year!

Cammy Aller said...

I cant believe he is already one! I love this age, it keeps you on your toes for sure. Give PG a hug from us all. Happy Birthday big guy!