- Your hiney will never forgive you if you start attending spinning classes everyday, cold turkey. Try it - you'll see.
- The sound of PG throwing food on the ground is like nails on a chalkboard. Again - he's lucky he's cute.
- I still hate the cold.
- If you think to yourself, "I'll buy clearance candy after Halloween and save it for stocking stuffers", you're a fool.
- Apparently I can't watch the news, look @ Facebook, blogs, listen to the radio etc. b/c it makes me too enraged...or maybe I'm just too intolerant...
- Sometimes your front lock breaks, and locks you out of the house. You don't have to like it, but just know it happens.
- I missed 30 Rock tonight, and as you may be able to tell - I'm NOT a happy camper.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Soo... the stocking stuffers thing won't work?
Crap.
Watch 30 Rock on NBC.com!! For free!!
I missed it too. And The Office. SUCKS.
Also, election time IS the time for rage. 'Tis the season.
I just posted a very politically correct non-offensive non-political post on Obama. Like him or not, he's in office, so what can ya (or I, really) do. 30 Rock was hilarious last night! So was the Office. Thursday is the best day of the week.
I can't believe you said hiney. That's funny.
Also, we taped both The Office and 30 Rock last night via our old, old VCR that used to belong to Kena. They were both glorious.
Remember when I was supposed to live with you guys but I ditched the Y and made you live with Kena instead???
Post a Comment