Friday, December 5, 2008

lessons learned.

If you're hubby is D, and he plans your birthday activities, they will include:
  • Massages/Spa-ing at the Grand America (only there was no creepy floating lady when we were there.)
  • Dinner at the Melting Pot (neither of us have ever been, and it was delicious!)
  • All with no kiddo
As a side note - Dave and I have gotten plenty of massages. But every time, I can't help but think of that Seinfield episode where Jerry debated whether or not it was appropriate to talk with the masseuse. I usually don't, but end up giggling inside about all sorts of inappropriate things that could transpire wilst being massaged. Obviously, in my old age, I'm at the height of my maturity.

7 comments:

whitney said...

rock on dave... he treats you right. :) happy belated birthday.

Jackie said...

How delightful!! Did the masseuse sing to you whilst massaging? That would be Seinfeld-worthy.

Jackie said...

Sing Happy Birthday, I meant.

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Dave for being awesome when it comes to birthday planning! You should send him to have a conference with Vinnie to impart all of these types of good ideas!

I just recently got my first (and second) massages, and I found it strange that the therapist wanted to have a conversation...

Cammy Aller said...

Happy Birthday Sarah from all of us here in Florida! So glad you got pampered, Its the greatest gift! I love the Melting Pot!

Leith said...

Well done Dave. Its good to hear of a man knowing how to treat his woman right! Happy Birthday!

Lindy said...

Oh excellent! I hope that you guys had doctor's note for your massages so that they would be covered by insurance.