Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my new boyfriend.

Check this action out. Words cannot express. I feel like if Groo had a budget, this is what he would do with it.

Also - for those of you who don't know who Groo is, here - educate yourselves. It will be the best thing you've done all day.

Again. Thanks Mike.

6 comments:

whitney said...

wow. i guess i have no words either.

Suzanne said...

I'm pretending like I don't know you right now.

AnnaYoung said...

I dind't watch the clip, I was too lost in Wolf Production's page.

HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahahahahahahhaha!!!! I wouldn't have spent so long on it if I dind't have to highlight all text to acutally read it. I repeat the laughter from above. : )

SuburbanZoo said...

Gosh, I wish my hair was as pretty as his.

R and K said...

Sarah-random, but this is Melissa Spurlock's friend Kim, and I think she said something about you doing a shower for her??? If true, I'd love to be in on it.
I've been a long-time lurker of your blog, and the post of yours about the family stickers on car windows spoke to my soul. Truer words were never written.
Anyway, if it is true you are doing something, would you mind emailing me, kimwinterton3 at yahoo dot com. Thanks-

Jackie said...

That hair makes me want to rip my own hair out. Or set it on fire. Or SOMETHING.