Monday, January 5, 2009

even Rocky had a montage.

Prepare for a Holiday montage like you've never seen:

Ballet West
presents: the Nutcracker. Sis in law Cammy took me.
It made me so happy - I wanted to cry (she has all the pics - sorry!) .

The Polar Express: I don't want to talk about it - but I will, in due time.PG met Mr. C. - sorry its blurry.Presents w/ my fam Christmas Morning:
(PG and his new Xylophone
)

Christmas Dinner with the Allers
: NOTE - the Allers' interpretation of a "Funny Pose" is sticking one's tongue out, or maybe opening your mouth/eyes larger than normal. My interpretation is the best armpit fart ever caught on film.Boise for New Years: If you think Dave and I were too good to attend the Boise Institute's New Years Bash, you'd be sorely mistaken (thanks Karene). Although there was a penalty of death if I saw anyone I knew.
I'm posting this pic for many reasons. 1. Doesn't it look like its Photoshopped? I feel like Karene and I have relatively the same sized head. 2. I look crazy. 3. Our hats rock.
I think the festivities were more than a sufficient farewell to 2008.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Few things...

1. Polar Express?! I DO want to talk about it!
2. That's not PG with Santa. That's a little boy.
3. I can't think of anything more logical than Armpit fart = Funny pose.
4. I wish I wish I WISH you had run into someone you knew at the Institute par-tay. Preferably an ex-boyfriend or something.

Lindy said...

Those silly Allers--armpit farts are the way to go. You should ask them each to make the ugliest face they can, and then see if they stick with the old bug out your eyes standby. That's just silly.

Miss you guys!

darcie said...

please know that adam and i took the polar express to california before we had kjell. i rarely want to talk about it either. the only good thing was the way there, we left at like midnight so by the time we woke up, we were in california. but oh, the weirdies. and what's with the luggage car? real secure. and don't get me started on the dining car. the food tasted like a microwave dinner.