Friday, January 16, 2009

lessons learned.

  • the cold still makes me want to cry - at least its sunny
  • no matter who it is, MTV needs to stop casting Mormon roommates on the Real World
  • if you let the Post Office dude pick your stamps - he'll pick the most hideous ones, thus destroying the look of your sweet shower invites
  • for the 5 seconds the Today Show wasn't reporting on anything that had to do with that phenomenal Hudson River plane landing (including a psychiatrist that deals with fear of flying), they were reporting on Michelle Obama's inaugural outfit - I guess that's it for news today.
  • has anyone really considered how unsanitary opening letters is? Think of how many random people's saliva you're potentially exposed to
  • I forgot about the Golden Globes. And yet here I sit, alive and breathing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great. letters, huh? one more thing to add to my list to be OCD about...

Jackie said...

I just hope Michelle picks a better outfit than on election day! Let's just say if she were to keep wearing stuff like that, I wouldn't let her pick out my stamps.

Anonymous said...

I'd never thought about that whole letter thing. That's gross! Guess I'll actually start using the letter opener...

darcie said...

i can't remember which lesson i was going to comment on... uh oh. anyway, how are you? while i'm here, will you email me your address?