Wednesday, February 25, 2009

boring.

Not much going on this week. So I'll just pose a question that's been plaguing my mind since Sunday....
  • Why was Mylie Cyrus even at the Oscars? (and furthermore, why was she dressed like a fish?)

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

And why does she always sound like she's plugging her nose shut while she's singing?

Jackie said...

And why does everyone under the age of 14 want to be her?

Lindy said...

And why does Billy Ray Cyrus think he should co-star in a tv show with his daughter and pimp her out to make lots and lots of money? And why DOES she always sound like her nose is plugged?

Unknown said...

here here.

and did you hear her comment about "hopefully her movie coming out next year will give her a reason to come back to the Oscars"?

So help me - this girl is delusional.

AnnaYoung said...

I question is Why was she at LAST year's oscars as well?

Here Here to the fish question though. Also as to why she and Heidi Klum were ranked among hte best dressed. I'm so glad I don't have cable.