Thursday, February 5, 2009

lessons learned.

  • I consider myself a fairly intelligent person. But then I hear things like "USA-ish" come out of my mouth...when D asks me what type of movie is on. Then he laughs "uh, do you mean patriotic?" and I want to heart punch him.
  • Benadryl is my new best friend. Sweet dreams PG.
  • Staying home "sick" isn't what it used to be when its your turn to be the mom. Sucky suck.
  • Few things tick me off more than to hear the crunch of Cheerios under my feet in the kitchen. 
  • I feel like Dances with Wolves has been on multiple stations the past few weeks. Odd. And then I remembered it was my absolute favorite movie when I was 8. Odd squared.
  • Its heartbreaking to find out how many calories are in a single Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bear. Guess I should just keep eating them. 

3 comments:

Jackie said...

If you tell me how many calories are in a Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bear, I swear I'll cover your floor in Cheerios.

Holly Jo said...

Eating has got to be one of the best ways to deal with high calorie guilt isn't it? Rob

Lindy said...

I was just thinking you'd better keep that little piece nutritional knowledge to yourself. And I mean it!

Also, I think that your husband deserves a heart punch any time he says or does anything that isn't in complete and total agreement with you. Or he doesn't just compliment you non-stop.