OMG how cute is he? Glad to see he's getting some hair ;-)
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying...Thank you for those subtle yet hot moves, PG.
What a cutie!
He is going to be such a lady killer! Check out those hip thrusts! Love it and will be posting it to my blog as well just because it is so effin cute!
You would make a great dance partner for Avery PG!!!! :)
I think we may need to borrow the little guy so he can teach Sam how to dance. Count us in for the next dance party. We would like to see some of that action first hand.
I love that his feet are firmly planted the whole time... it reminds me of an old Snoop Dogg video.
Keep your son away from my daughter.HAhahahahaha! I love it! Although I'm not sure what's funnier, PG's dancing or your laughter in the background : )
PG stole my moves!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
OMG how cute is he? Glad to see he's getting some hair ;-)
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying...
Thank you for those subtle yet hot moves, PG.
What a cutie!
He is going to be such a lady killer! Check out those hip thrusts!
Love it and will be posting it to my blog as well just because it is so effin cute!
You would make a great dance partner for Avery PG!!!! :)
I think we may need to borrow the little guy so he can teach Sam how to dance.
Count us in for the next dance party. We would like to see some of that action first hand.
I love that his feet are firmly planted the whole time... it reminds me of an old Snoop Dogg video.
Keep your son away from my daughter.
HAhahahahaha! I love it! Although I'm not sure what's funnier, PG's dancing or your laughter in the background : )
PG stole my moves!
Post a Comment