Wednesday, February 11, 2009

today.

This much I know - if your morning starts at 4:30 am with the rationale that diet coke and a spoonful of frosting is a reasonable breakfast, its going to be a doozy of a day. 

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Yikes. What gives?

Anonymous said...

Wait...diet coke and frosting is NOT a suitable breakfast...? Says who?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

add a bagelful in there and you have me - every morning. (And walmart has them for 1.64 plus there is a $1 off coupon online somewhere...making them .64 cents a box. TOTALLY AWESOME ADDICTION)

Holly Jo said...

That is a very normal breakfast at my house. Usually the frosting gets eaten too quickly, so I have to go for a spoonful of Chocolate cake mix and a diet coke!

Lindy said...

Yowsas! I hope you survived. When I have to start diet coke before lunch I know I'm going to have a problem on my hands, so I sympathize.