My dear mother in law bought this toy for PG. He LOVES it because it has buttons and plays songs. But Houston - we have a problem. The closest analogy I can concoct is this: You know how foreign manufacturers sometimes misspell English words? Well, lets just say these songs are "misspelled". The one posted below is easy to decipher. I will continue to post these at random and they will get progressively worse, so watch out. I may even throw in a mediocre prize for whoever can "name that tune". Also, pardon my laughing......
Note: the Dutch angle at which this was filmed does NOT help the sun's credibility. Am I right?
9 comments:
Wow, wow, wow.
It sounds like it's dying.
I had to listen 3 times... but Farmer in the dell?
It will only play the first 5 notes and then the video quits for me. Bummer. Maybe I need a personal intervew. And then I'll share new batteries...?
i'd only guess farmer in the dell because of the rhythm. the notes were no help at all. sorry to dave's sweet mom but i worry if this toy continues to be a favorite, PG will be undeniably tone deaf. but baby boy can definitely dance! seriously, i just want to give him a stranger hug.
i just had to rewatch the dancing. adorable doesn't even cover it. he melts me.
I'm totally stumped so I'm just going to cheat off your other commenters and say... Farmer in the Dell?
Also, I love videos of Sarah cracking herself up. More please.
Suburban Zoo - you'd think (or maybe hope) its out of batteries, but that's so not the case.
Suz - when you're home alone with a toddler all day, cracking yourself up is the only way to stay sane.
Everyone else - Farmer in the Dell it is.....kudos!
um . . . oh susanah?
Wow...that dissonant tune belongs in a horror movie or something!
Post a Comment