Crap. What'd you watch?!
Does this have anything to do with bigfoot;)?
NOOOOOO! That means that the Man has successfully enticed you to stay indoors and play DDR more often! Don't give in! Eh, who am I kidding? Nature stinks and it has lots of bugs (gross!). Enjoy DDR.
That reminds me of this fabulous photo I have of us at warm lake on the beach in ponchos where I believe we were singing some kind of silly song that we made up, Ahhhh those were the days of Rara and Poe!
When you least expect it I am going to push you into a very large swamp. I hope that won't be a problem for you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Crap. What'd you watch?!
Does this have anything to do with bigfoot;)?
NOOOOOO! That means that the Man has successfully enticed you to stay indoors and play DDR more often! Don't give in!
Eh, who am I kidding? Nature stinks and it has lots of bugs (gross!). Enjoy DDR.
That reminds me of this fabulous photo I have of us at warm lake on the beach in ponchos where I believe we were singing some kind of silly song that we made up, Ahhhh those were the days of Rara and Poe!
When you least expect it I am going to push you into a very large swamp. I hope that won't be a problem for you.
Post a Comment