- At the library....the LIBRARY, a mulleted/handle bar mustached/too loud to be in the library hooligan walked in with what I can only assume was his offspring (poor girl), sporting a shirt that had a spin off of the Mountain Dew logo. It read "Mount and Do Me". Sir, I have no option but to judge you.
- There's nothing like brushing DIRT out of your child's mouth before bedtime.
- There's also nothing like watching your child throw dirt on, push, and yell "NO!" to the other kids on the playground. I wish I had your confidence PG - especially since you're so shrimpy. What the H is going on?
- I live in Babyland USA, and you're telling me there's not ONE decent jogging stroller on Craigslist?
- I had a dream that I was a "Mutant" with some sort of awesome power (you know, X-Men style). It was revealed to me, that I was given said power for a mission: to persuade Michelangelo from TMNT to use his powers for good instead of evil (apparently he had turned). I'm pretty sure I was successful.
- D has been working on a freelance gig at the client's office, rather than at home, for the past week. I'm so bored. How did we function before he worked at home?
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to be, PG. Sometimes you just gotta lay down the law.
Oh, and I'm judging just based on your description, and I'm prepared to deal with the consequences.
Way better to be the bully then to get bullied.
I just don't believe that Michaelangelo would turn. He's a party dude.
so what crazy store even sells that horrifying slogan on a kid's size shirt!? Very sad...
wondering how PG and my daughter would fair if ever given the chance to play together... her latest favorite: yelling "MINE!" even when at someone else's house and using that someone's toy :) bring on the twos...
Post a Comment