Driving home yesterday was pretty uneventful. Although I did see a car that had a bumper sticker with the following "Nobody is born a bigot". Really. I think me, and the rest of humanity thought otherwise.
Then it made me think - maybe some people are.....because I'm definitely a bigot against people with a "Nobody is born a bigot" bumper sticker going 60 mph in the fast lane. Get out of the way idiot.
2 comments:
If you're going to put a bumper sticker on the car, it better not say something stupid.
Bigot-guy clearly doesn't understand the protocol.
We saw a car with 6 different bumperstickers about dragons. They ranged from, "I am a dragon chaser" to "I believe in dragons, good men, and other mythical creatures." I just wanted to reach out to her and say, "I know you've been hurt before,but don't give up on reality just yet," but she was scary looking so I just sped up and passed her
Post a Comment