
Then you spend the whole next day staring at said butter in your fridge and trying to negotiate any and all reasonable things to eat it on because it is that delicious. And because you don't want to be that freak that eats butter straight out of a jar with a spoon.I gotta get out of here.
8 comments:
Pretty sure your son is laughing at your getup.
Oh, I don't doubt it in the least.
Awesomeness is a brown bonnet and matching skirt.
You mostly just need to get out of UT County ;-)
I would make butter and sugar sandwiches. Is there anything better?
and it's not even pioneer day yet. . .
Silly Doughty!
The day my church leaders ask me to dress up as a pioneer is the day I tell them no. You're a much better woman than I, Doughty. MUCH better...
P.S. This is not to say that you make a pretty darn adorable pioneer. Those boots are FIERCE!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this. And thank you for dressing up like a pioneer.
Post a Comment