Last minute arrangements proved perfect for the spouse and I to sneak off to an opening night midnight show of the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Of course it was too late to assemble proper HP attire, so we did the best we could with what was in our closets. And Suz, I tried with all my might to find/wear the HP glasses. They have vanished. I suspect the vanishing cabinet I recently purchased from Borgin and Burkes. But that's purely speculation.

6 comments:
If Doug saw this, he would weep due to jealousy. (Alas, his wife is too tired these days to function at such an hour.)
Love the PG.
I am so so jealous. We are planning on seeing after it after Ryan takes the bar, so if I can just fast forward the next two weeks then I will be as cool as you. I can only hope the HP glasses show up sooner or later because those are an important piece of history like sofa henge and "Jump on it."
i can't do the midnights anymore. age has caught up with me.
Darcie, I know. I was the living dead the next day. I shan't be doing anymore midnights for a long while. Or maybe never.
Dadgum! Why didn't you tell me that's what you were doing and you could have used our HP garb, complete with cape, scarf, and other nonsense!
Yay! Love your hair like that btw.
Post a Comment