We went, we conquered. And there were a few things we learned.
- We're old. So be bought tickets for actual seats, not the pit.
- We're old. So we indulged in some Red Bull to make it through the night.
- Our high school/college experience was completely void of any extreme encounters with alcohol or drugs. Gypped, I know. Here's to the guy who had to be escorted out because he forgot how to wear pants. It happens sometimes.
- Brandon Boyd - you are worthy of D's man crush. I can think of few people besides yourself, that are talented enough to cover Prince's "Let's Go Crazy". Well done.

5 comments:
Cute Dave + Sarah pic.
Did Brandon ask about me or anything?
You guys are totally cool. I'm less cool. I can't believe you can stay up late. But you did mention that you needed Red Bull, so maybe you're getting old just like the rest of us. Sigh.
But it looks like you had so much fun! Let's go see Dashboard and Weezer together or something. Sound good?
I couldn't even stay up late to go to the Harry Potter movie. Not the midnight show or anything, just the regular ol' 7:30 pm showing. I was like, "Shane, won't that get us home really late?"
So, yeah. Old.
You can tell D that he can back up off my kool aid. Brandon is all mine ;-)
Oh man Suz that's serious. Do you think all of our bada** days are behind us? I am beginning to worry that is the case.
Post a Comment