Monday, July 13, 2009

time outs. i'm a fan.

Not for me, for my child. Obviously.
Same corner, 2 minute sentence. Warranted by the following behavior: Throwing books/and or food, hitting, and of course, telling me "No".
I laugh and laugh every time he's sent. Truly, I have blossomed into a most loving mother.

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh dear little, adorable, book-throwing PG... I'm afraid I'd have to laugh if I saw you like this too.

Lindy said...

How do you get him to stand in the corner like that? I really do need time-out advice.

the Allers said...

Jones - he's always just stood there. Not only that, he squishes his face into the corner of the wall as far as he can. Some extreme Benedictine behavior. Sometimes he does self imposed timeouts. Hence the laughing and laughing.

Anonymous said...

Elliott has to sit on his time out chair for fifteen seconds. Let me tell you, the first words that kid learned were the numbers 1-15 in French and English!

Kinda cute though!

michelle said...

Maybe it's an Aller thing cause Annabelle does the same thing too.

Although I've never left her as long as two minutes. I've heard one minute per age, so I should start doing that.

Oh, I love PG.

Suzanne said...

Oh man, I would laugh and laugh too if he were that cute every time he went to time out! I want to give that naughty little bum a right good pinch!

Cammy Aller said...

So funny Sarah! We have a spot for our kids as well!

Lindy said...

You must be a much better mother than I am. When I send the Goose to her room she screams and throws stuff around for many many minutes until she calms down. Please come to Texas and teach me your ways.

Gary Aller said...

Sarah,
Kathy and I are rolling on the floor. Tell PG that grandpa will come and save him...
luv,