Long story short, I was in need of some whole wheat pitas. Not as simple as it sounds. There's a hippie store I frequent at least once a week, and I knew it would be a sure bet they would have them. I was right. Not only was I right - they had a few brands to choose from.
Now that I have a kid as a shopping companion, I find myself talking to him a lot - as if he's going to respond. In this particular instance it went a little something like this:
"Oh! PG look - a ton of whole wheat pitas.....Wait a minute....POCKETLESS Pitas? Who the #$%& would want a pocketless pita?"
No response. Except for the guy staring over the bakery counter. But he knew I was right.
1 comment:
You're lucky you caught the lack of pocket before you left the store. The worst thing in the world is anticipating a delicious half pita sandwich at lunch, you get home, and then....uh what? If I wanted flatbread I would have purchased flatbread.
Check PG's journal. I'm sure he was with you on this one.
Post a Comment