Thursday, October 1, 2009

let's recap our night. shall we?

copy of an email I sent to my mom the other day:
  • 10 pm - PG finally goes to bed
  • Midnight - we go to bed
  • 1:15 am - I can't sleep, so I take a Tylenol PM.
  • 3:15 am - power goes out, I wake up.
  • 3:30 am - Jake texts me to let me know the power is out, and there's a beeping coming from Dave's office in the basement.
  • 3:45 am - after investgating the beeping, we move Jake to the couch upstairs, b/c I have no idea how to stop it.
  • 3:50 am - I return to bed, and hear little footsteps. He's awake.......
  • 4 am - move my bedding into PG's room and try to get some sleep.
  • 4:15 am - D wakes up, I go in to tell him about the power outage, then go back to a still awake PG's room.
  • 4:30 am - power is back on.
  • 4:40 am - I hear D in our room slamming drawers, apparently he's not feeling well. I go back to the PG's room.
  • 4:43 am - PG wants "cheese", I go get said cheese.
  • 4:47 am - check on D - he's puking.
  • 4:49 am - bring D some water and Ginger Ale. Go back to PG's room. He's jumping on his bed.
  • 5 - 5:45am - giant of all giant thunderstorms. PG is terrified.
  • 5:52 am - compose this email. Kill me now.......

Love you!

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Oh my heck! That sounds awful!! Maybe I'm not ready to have kids afterall Ü

Lindy said...

You must be a much kinder parent than I, because we just lock the Goose in her room. But, that sounds like a horrible night. So sorry!

Anonymous said...

What did we learn from this kids? Celibacy is best!

{Just kidding PG, I think you're the bomb}

Jackie said...

I feel tired...