Sunday, November 15, 2009

excuses, excuses.

Yes, I'm aware. The past few months there have been a plethora of unanswered phone calls, emails, no show events (or being incredibly late), spotty blogging, and general flakiness.....by ME. I can admit when I'm wrong. I can also admit when have a dynamite excuse. Also - its getting hard to hide this bad boy......
15 weeks down, 1 billion to go (May 16th). I'm starting to not want to slit my wrists due to constant nausea. Every morning that I wake up not puking, is a glorious day full of celebrating and doing everything my energy level will allow.

Since this was planned (unlike PG - sorry buddy), our excitement > than our anxiety. Although I think I've been hesitant to announce anything because I'm the type of pregnant woman that always thinks there's something wrong. After PG - can you really blame me? My doc is on top of everything and I even have a few ultrasounds scheduled with her recommended Perinatologist rather than her general technician. Updates to come.

Also - can I just say, that 2+ years has gone by super quickly. And when you have a general idea of how far apart you'd like your kids to be, and that time comes around, you might think Holy @#$% what were we thinking......

19 comments:

Lindsay said...

No WAY! Congratulations!!! Cute baby bump! As if we needed the arrow. =)

Suzanne said...

Yes yes yes yesssssssssssss! And have I mentioned yes??

Much love and many non-nauseating vibes your way!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sarah! What was PG's story? Macy was a preemie so I never relaxed while pregnant with Kylie. Have fun!

Aileen Taylor said...

Congrats mama!!!!!

northwesternbelle said...

omg Congrats!!! You are so sneaky! So now three of my cousins are preggers...I feel good about that!

Jackie said...

SHUT.

UP.

I am wetting myself due to excitement. And my weak pregnant bladder. I'm so glad we have twin pregnant bladders!

Love you guys tons.

Anonymous said...

Sitting in work today, a bit stressed already and I seriously thought "wouldn't it be great if there is a blog update on the Allers? I need something to make me smile." So I moseyed on over to your site and low and behold I see your beautiful self and a new update. Although not as funny as I had expected, it made me smile from ear to ear!!!

So excite for you and praying for your nausea to end ASAP!! Babys Everywhere!!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT! I wondered when you came to dinner. Not that you looked pregnant, just from one pregnant gal to another I sensed something different. Perhaps I'm crazy but I was curious! I am so excited for you!!!

Jaci said...

what the? oh you naughty girl, Now I know what youve been doing. By the way I am almost done- 4 more weeks yes!.... In your face hahahaha. but really that is exciting. congrats!!

darcie said...

that's great because people making kids as cute as PG should keep doing it. we are not ready for this either (1.5 months to go) but it's happening whether we like it or not. but we like it.

Unknown said...

ohh cute! You look awesome for being 15 weeks already! At least you have a 2+ year old, whilst we on the other hand will have 2 under 2. Yes. What the $%^# were we thinking??? I have given up all vanity (makeup I miss you....) and have never felt more housebound or out of it mentally. I fear for my life in April when I have the two children present and demanding my soul at all hours of the day and night.

I remember thinking when I was pregnant with brigitte - someone PLEASE remove this parasite from me. And then she was out, and all screaming and scratchy, and I thought "put it back! Put it back in!"

Its a joy I tell you.

Lindy said...

Congrats!!! Times one million. I'm one hundred percent sure this is pretty much the awesomest thing I've heard today.

Holly Jo said...

AWESOME!!!!Congrats and we love ya!!!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Congrats!! That's awesome... I swear EVERYONE is pregnant now! You are stinkin' cute ... I wish I looked that good Ü

Are you finding out what it is? I bet it's a girl!!

Cheeler said...

Congrats! That's awesome news. Yeah, I'll be in town Thur-Tues, job interview on Friday at the U Hospital. Gimme a call if you guys wanna do something, you know i'd be down faster than . . . well, I'll leave it at that for now.

Marilee said...

Hey!! Let me join the other 16 posts and say congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Brock and Kristina said...

Congrats!! Adorable bump. Hope you are feeling better. Exciting!

Laura Bain said...

Congratulations Sarah! How exciting for another baby! I hope this one goes a lot smoother for you guys.

(this is Melissa's sister... just FYI)

Lindsey Cummins said...

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations and wishes for a smooth pregnancy. ; )