Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween + the maybe swine flu.

Belated Happy Halloween to all. We are currently dealing with "your child definitely has the Flu, it might be the Swine Flu......" at our house. Luckily it hit after one of my favorite holidays, or else I'd be most upset.

Ok - D insisted on our family getup this year. I told him no one would get it, but apparently I underestimated about 50% of the population. We hit D's work party, our playgroup Halloween party, our church "Trunk or Treat" and we also continued with our yearly celebration of "Halloween-ies" and Rock Band on the actual day of All Hallows Eve'. We got plenty o' opportunities to dress up.....and get candy. Costume guesses?


Either way - PG made an awesome chicken all by his lonesome. It was a good find. He also now understands "Chicken = candy". He's a quick one.

PS - Halloween-ies was cleverly thought up by the Spurlocks a few years ago. And we cleverly stole it. But credit is due.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sky is falling! You guys looked great as always!

northwesternbelle said...

Chicken little!! I love it. Good game! Hope your little one gets better soon. Love you guys.

Jackie said...

Ha!! Sweet family costume idea. I had to cheat and read the other comments to get it, but I'm pregnant and slow so don't judge me.

jared said...

I totally thought you guys were a partly cloudy iphone weather app. The chicken didn't really fit into my theory.

Lindy said...

I thought you were just a nice representation of a farm. Shows what I know. I love the chicken enough to eat him. EAT!

Anonymous said...

PG is a cutie! Sure hope you guys don't have swine flu!