Wednesday, January 20, 2010

it really does exist.

This is no joke - its an actual chunk of retail space that someone spent money on. I'm guessing its nestled safely and humbly somewhere in between Husband and Wife and Knee Shorts.

Heaven help me. But only if it doesn't require me to shop at this store (which I am 100% positive it doesn't......)

Also - I borrowed this pic from a friend's blog. He knows who he is. Thanks a million.

6 comments:

northwesternbelle said...

Um........there are no words. Other than, perhaps, "Only in Utah County..." with the appropriate rolling of the eyes disgusted/disappointed in the state of humanity/what have we come to/please tell me rock bottom is soon/the end is painfully near head shake.

Brock and Kristina said...

Utah TOTALLY rocks! (dripping heavily with sarcasm) That is seriously hilarious.

Jackie said...

So, what did you buy there?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...I really am interested in what they sell. Classic!

Suzanne said...

I am grinning ear to ear.

And yet. For all it's sexy modesty, knee-length shorts, and celebration of marriage, the Mormon fashion industry still hasn't managed to come up with some decent nursing tops?? Utah, I spend my days wandering around the house in just a bra and it is ALL YOUR FAULT.

Lindy said...

That looks like the classiest joint in town.