Wednesday, January 6, 2010

verdict.

We are happy to report a very healthy and normal baby GIRL currently residing in my tummy. So far her heart looks glorious - chambers the right size, and all arteries growing how and where they should. Most likely we'll go in for another look around 34 weeks, just to be on the safe side.

Now what, pray tell, are we supposed to do with a girl? That's the next question. Even though I'd planned on all boys, I knew this one was a girl. 100%. Same as I knew PG was a boy. But I still feel completely out of my element. Oh well. Bring it on......

13 comments:

Jackie said...

YES! YES! YES!

Congrats! I think an Aller girl is going to be a delightful thing. Is she in the market for a BFF? From what I know, the Mooch is available...

Lindy said...

Yay! I am so so excited for you. In my experience boys and girls are remarkably different, so I'm sure that she'll keep you on your toes!

I can't wait to see her!

melissa said...

Hooray! You just let Auntie Melissa make her bows and all the cute girly things I couldn't make upon finding out Rush was a boy. The real question is what shall we call her whilst she is in the womb... Dinette? (girl version of Dino) And I will again request that you deliver her two days late so that we share a birthday. I'm giving you plenty of notice, so please make sure it happens. Yay for a healthy fetus!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Ahhhhh! How EXCITING! I'm seriously so jealous that you are having a girl! You are going to have so much fun with her! She's lucky to have you as her mamma!!

the Allers said...

Jackie - indeed she is in the market. Unless Mooch is into all that "Princess" then, no way. Other than that, I don't foresee any problems.

Katie and Bryson said...

Congrats on a baby girl! I will feel the same way if I ever get the verdict "boy" ... what the??? Girls are fun, although a little drama is headed your way :)

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Congrats! You will have so much fun with pink--hopefully PG will too! :)

Suzanne said...

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!

And did I mention... YES!

My only hope for Aller: Version Girl is that she has more hair than PG.

(Sarah, please take heart in the fact that you are a pretty fantastic girl.)

Cammy Aller said...

How wonderful! I'm so glad your having a little girl!! I also thought I would have all boys. I only asked that I have one girl at least. Congratulations to you guys. I can't believe how far along you already are. :)

AnnaYoung said...

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!! Congratulations! I would like to submit that, in case Mooch IS in fact into all things "princess", my girl will not be. Or she won't make it to her 2nd birthday. So, just in case you needed and international plan b ; )

And I like Dinette even for post birth. Dinette Aller. Say it out loud. . not bad doughty! not bad! : )

Jen said...

Congratulations! You'll have so much fun with a girl!

michelle said...

Can you please pop out a mini version of yourself?

Please?

Unknown said...

YAY! Girls are the BEST!! And now you can officially become a "utah mom'. Ill send you a glue gun, some fake flowers, bead kits, leg warmers, and giant bows to get you started. When your daughter glows in the dark you will know you have achieved success.

Seriously though. You will succumb to it. It cant be helped.