- I just can't watch the Olympics - too much anxiety.
- Who invented the sport of Skeleton? It has to be the worst idea ever. Unless there's a sport where someone just throws knives at you.....
- Dear 2 dudes in the "fast" swimming lane - you are not fast, even if you're wearing fins (I know it just gets weirder). Get out of the way. Lets put it this way - I'm 7 months along, and wearing basically a dress for a swimmy suit and am completely out of shape. I'm not a tough crowd to beat. Take a hint.
- I hate it when the spouse is out of town. It wasn't too long ago that I lived alone, and was never terrified. What has happened to me?
- What is the big deal about Tiger Woods? Yes, what he did was wrong, but don't things like that happen a lot. Like, every day.
- Someone brought home 2 Caramellos from the store. I'll let you guess how long those lasted. They never even stood a chance.
Friday, February 19, 2010
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MMMM! Caramellos are my FAVORITE! And may be why my bp is sky high right now :)
Please tell me that you ate one of those Caramellos and sent the other one to me.
Post a Comment