- Motor bike: "vroom"
- Daddy's Motor bike: "vroom" we can only assume this means D's Wii MarioKart motorcycle, cause that's the closest homeboy is going to get to an actual motorcycle.
- Grandma's house: "Beep Beep"
- Lightning McQueen: "Ka-chow"
- Mater: "Fu-un!"
- Firetruck (mine and D's, which = 2 separate verses and both go "Vroom")
- Copter (helicopter): "Swish, swish"
- Couch: "Sit Sit"
1. Old MacDonald has a farm indeed - of pricey recreational vehicles, and no animals. Or maybe he grows some sort of illegal substance on his farm and makes a good living for himself selling it to foreign investors.
2. My favorite is "has a couch". Apparently my limiting of TV time and insisting of outside time (which is seriously the majority of our day now that the weather is nice - its exhausting) isn't as fun as sitting on the couch and watching Cars. Information that would have been useful yesterday.....
5 comments:
Your Old MacDonald sounds wonderfully current and hip. Our Old MacDonald is apparently also the master of McDonalds--in our house it goes by Old MacDonald's. See if PG things that Old McDonald has some chicken nuggets or a Filet A Fish sandwich.
Also, when you were younger did you do a slap hands game (I don't know what else to call it) to the following sequence:
Big Mac, Filet A Fish, Quarter Pounder, french fries, icy cola, thick shake, sundae and apple pie?
Dear Jones - my answer to your inquiry is...no. But I am curious as to what tune this "slap hands/MacDonald's" game was sung too. Is it similar to "Down by the banks", or "Nick Nack Patty Wack"? (the latter was Dave's suggestion. I'm pretty sure he has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to elementary recess hands slapping games.....)
"...cause that's the closest homeboy is going to get to an actual motorcycle."
Very funny. Laurie agrees wholeheartedly with this statement.
I don't think I can find any other hand slapping games to draw a parallel to. Perhaps we should Skype it? I just set up an account.
Post a Comment