Yay! I wish I was there SO badly.
Looks about right.Squeeze both of those little creatures SUPER hard for me. Like, almost hard enough to hurt.
love it! I think I have pictures of your parents in the same positions. XOXO
She is soo adorable! I love that top pictures....aww.
Adorable!! You guys rock.
YAY! Congratulations to ya'll! She's beautiful. What do you need? Anything? Can't wait to hear baby girl's name!
Oh man, oh man! Looking good! So glad that you guys have survived. I've been thinking about you!
Yay! I love that exhausting little person.
Oh my! I don't know how you do it with two! But heck you look great! Jon told me to give you guys some space so we're planning to come visit when Karene gets here.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yay! I wish I was there SO badly.
Looks about right.
Squeeze both of those little creatures SUPER hard for me. Like, almost hard enough to hurt.
love it! I think I have pictures of your parents in the same positions. XOXO
She is soo adorable! I love that top pictures....aww.
Adorable!! You guys rock.
YAY! Congratulations to ya'll! She's beautiful. What do you need? Anything? Can't wait to hear baby girl's name!
Oh man, oh man! Looking good! So glad that you guys have survived. I've been thinking about you!
Yay! I love that exhausting little person.
Oh my! I don't know how you do it with two! But heck you look great! Jon told me to give you guys some space so we're planning to come visit when Karene gets here.
Post a Comment