Monday, June 28, 2010

happenings.

Ug. Its been forever I know. Whatever. Here's some stuff.

Dave: He finally got his hands on the new 4G iPhone. To review, here was the convo we had 2 years ago.

D: Looks like we're going to have to spend the night in line if we're going to get one.
Me: You do realize what you're asking.....
D: But its the 2G!
Me: If I do this, I don't want to hear anything about getting the next generation or anything when its released. This is it pal.
D: I promise. I'll be fine with this one.

Fast forward 2 years when we're available for an upgrade. Luckily - the convo went a little more like this.

D: Hey - you can pre-order the 4G and they'll deliver it to your door. Can I get us new ones?
Me: So you're saying I do not have to spend the night on the sidewalk?
D: Yup.
Me: Sweet - do whatever you want.

PG=Broken Leg. A hairline fracture in the tibia to be exact. Guess that's what happens when A.) Dad decides you need a mini loft bed instead of a normal bed on the ground. and B.) You think you're Buzz Lightyear and you launch yourself off said mini loft bed.

We're getting it cast tomorrow. Hopefully he will only need a half cast. If he needs a full, then he can't walk on it, and I'll be pulling a toddler in a wagon for 6 weeks.


Ells: We have a talker (sort of) and a smiler. Enjoy.


Me: I've been working out religiously for 2 weeks to loose.....(here it comes).
1 pound. But exercise makes me feel better, so I'll keep on truckin. And I did get my hair done the other day which looks fabulous. Thanks Katelyn! Maybe I'll post some pics in my spare time. Ha. Ha. Ha.

And here's a pic of the chillin's just because....

5 comments:

Jackie said...

A broken leg? Oh brother... Maybe you should send Miss Ells to me so you can take care of PG. Yeah, it just makes sense.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I broke my leg when I was 2...had something to do with hitting a wall after jumping over my dad's head when he wasn't paying attention...the details are a bit fuzzy.

Lindy said...

Oh man! But if he had to go down, it might as well be because he was a famed astronaut.

Tiny Dave, uh I mean Ells, is delicious.

northwesternbelle said...

OMG that baby girl of yours is too cute. She totally looks like you Sarah! And who says your boy is not Buzz Lightyear? It's not flying, it's falling with style!

michelle said...

Poor PG! Is it terrible that I'm laughing a little bit about his predicament? And yours?

Oh Ellsie is ADORABLE. I'm in love.