Thursday, July 15, 2010

new lessons learned (hey, I'm trying).

  • Do you need a definition of what the "No Soliciting" sign on my door means? Here goes in case you're confused - If you're trying to sell something, you're soliciting. The "No" would mean "Do not sell things to this person". Don't worry - you're product is not the exception. Move along.
  • Saw a show last night called "55 years Old and Pregnant". Sick......on soooo many levels.
  • Words with Friends? My new obsession. If you don't have it on your phone - get it. Now.
  • Ells had her 2 month immunizations today, its PGs first day back from tons of family reunions, and D is at Webelos Day Camp. I'll let you think about what each of those entails. Will this day ever, ever end?
  • PGs ADD is astounding. Really. Seriously, its like the attention span of a goldfish. Just like his good ol' mama. Sigh.
  • Got in the check out line late last night with appox. 15 items. The lady in back of me had 3 items, all cat food. I smiled at her as I loaded my stuff from the cart. She scowled at me as if to say "I only have 3 items, let me go ahead of you", plus she as tapping her feet and pacing. Normally I would have offered to let her go ahead, but since she was being bratty AND buying cat related items, I did not oblige. On a scale from 1-10, how horrible of a person does that make me?

5 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh you'd only be a 6 or so. Don't worry.

The soliciting in spite of the no soliciting drives me bonkers as well.

I hope you guys survive your busy, busy weekend. Smooch your kids for me.

Jen said...

ha!!! I hope the camp went well. I know it made me just about insane.

AnnaYoung said...

I have been known to buy cat food for strays in japan and leave my garage open a bit for both cats and dogs in the dead of winter. . . . so. . . in my sensitive old age thatm ight make you a little worse of a person, but I still think 6 is about right. (My previous self probably would have given you a -2 on the "terrible person" scale. So, that should help you during this day : )

Potters said...

I wouldn't have let her go before me. It's not like your cart was overflowing with food.

Heather said...

On a scale of 1-10 you r a 0!!!! This is Heather McDonald from the ward btw!