lessons learned.
- The dark circles under my eyes are growing exponentially. Such a beautiful sight......
- Really, really enjoyed Scott Pilgrim versus the World.
- If and when my son takes a nap, my daughter will inevitably be awake. Refer to bullet #1.
- How sad is it, that when I find a killer deal on formula, it totally makes my day?
- My Nerts dominating abilities have completely suffered in the name of motherhood. Its like I don't even recognize myself in the mirror anymore....
- It starts with mile 1....then ends with mile 1 when I feel like I'm going to pass out and die.
3 comments:
i absolutely love reading your blog. you are so funny! i am totally with you, i never shop for good deals @ gap anymore, it's the coupons for enfamil and pampers that get me stoked. it's a sad life :)
Why don't your kids understand that you'd like to get a little extra sleep? Kids these days have absolutely no manners.
NARTS!
Post a Comment