Friday, September 3, 2010

lessons learned.

  • Tired.
  • No internet, and no cable IS worse than is sounds.
  • Why do I resist mopping so much? It takes maybe 20 mins. max. I just hate, hate, hate it.
  • Homegirl is sporting a......TOOTH. She is 3.5 months. Come to think of it, she did ask when I could enroll her in Drivers Ed the other day. I should have seen this coming.
  • Labor Day neighborhood BBQ = delicious success. (Thanks Bradens!)
  • It took me 2 hours to go 17 miles on Friday. All because I couldn't efficiently describe "accident" and "traffic" to PG, and hearing him cry when I asked, "Can we go to the Dino Museum a different day?" broke my heart. You owe me PG - just put it on your tab.
  • The kids decorated little crowns on Sunday in Nursery. PGs was the ONLY one sporting glitter. Lovely.
  • Danny Tanner strikes again. My house is shimmering with cleanliness. Thanks babe.

3 comments:

Sam and Terri said...

I heard through the grapevine that we got better attendance than the ward activities (I wouldn't know for sure since we haven't been able to make it to one of the ward parties).

At least it was red glitter and not pink.

And can Danny Tanner/Dave make a stop at our house? We will let you borrow our snail paced internet.

Lindy said...

Glitter is an important building block for toddler-hood. So is lipstick. Don't deny him.

Potters said...

Labor day BBQ was awesome!

Jason came home with glitter all over him so don't feel too bad about Preston's.

I think Danny Tanner/Dave needs to stop by my house after he is done at Terri's.

Sorry you got stuck in traffice like we did. It was NOT fun.