Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2 recent convos.

I just saw a bumper sticker having something lame to do with the "Millenium Falcon".
And scene.......

Me: Was the "Millenium Falcon" from Star Wars or Star Trek?
D: Sarah - Come on!
Me: (Pause) So, Star Wars?
D: Wow. Yes. But I can't believe you had to ask.
Me: Well, I knew it was something space-y. And I remembered "The Enterprise" was from Star Trek. So my conclusion was Star Wars - by way of deductive reasoning.
D: Maybe let's just remember things that are important.
Me: Deal.

Recent Convo #2.

PG: Mom, I want to watch TV.
Me: Not right now Squeaker.
PG: Damn.

I can't decide if we're awful parents, or awesome parents. Sigh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That depends, when PG said it, did you high five him or scold him?

Heather said...

I think u r awesome parents! Brax swears sometimes we laugh and then scold! And then we go I guess we know what to work on! It is the funniest when they swear the "right" way!! Have a good day!

Lindy said...

I cannot believe that you can't get your space movie in order. How embarassing!

Jackie said...

Don't tell Dave, but I didn't know that Star Wars fact either. Still friends?

northwesternbelle said...

I am going with awesome parents for sure!