Saturday, October 30, 2010

happy hallows eve.

I'm partied out. Seriously. 3 parties in 24 hours. And not one pic was taken where we all were looking at the camera.

But Halloween it is - "party on Wayne".


This is also a loose hommage to one of my most favorite Arrested Development episodes - "Good Grief"

Also - don't I look awesome with black hair? Oh wait, I don't. Not even a little.

8 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i love your costumes. so cute!!!

michelle said...

So adorable, especially Ellsie. So cute.

I was Lucy once, many many years ago. I had a black wig, a blue dress a last minute party invite.

Did PG know he was Charlie Brown?

melissa said...

I love it! And I see that the orange feathers were properly dealt with. Good work. You guys look great. Sorry we didn't make it down there for the par-tay. Hope it survived without us party animals. We'll hang out this week.

Lindy said...

Do, do do.....do, do, do. I LOVE that episode.

You guys look wonderful. Miss you!

Jackie said...

You all look friggin' amazing. George Michael would approve.

Ellsie? Darling.

Jackie said...

PS- The second Doug saw Dave in the Snoopy costume, we both decided we miss you guys way too much.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

I just peed my pants. Sarah...NEVER go dark.