- Cinderella Story - its just as amazing a movie as you can imagine. Hillary Duff is an impecable actress.
- HOW did I not know about this show Sister Wives? "Repulsive, yet I can't look away." (Can you tell A). D has been working crazy late hours and B). I have TV back?
- Just because you own a business, does not mean you should be in your company's commercials, and especially on a giant, giant billboard.
- I'm beginning to think that the "terrible twos" pale in comparison to having a 3 year old. What has happened to my little boy?
- Whenever PG plays with any sort of figurines (Toy Story, Candy Land pieces etc.) the conversation goes as follows. "I'm sorry, Dad has to go back to work, you stay here and be a good boy for mom". Oh, the guilt Mr. Aller. The guilt.
Friday, November 12, 2010
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Three is an age I couldn't even begin to fathom. It is amazing to me how much harder it is than two. Amazing.
They should call it the 3s from Hell. I love that Preston is at least nice about dad going to work. Jason throws huge fits and cries like a baby. I too have watched sister wives, what is wrong with me?
Hillary Duff? Really? You been spending too much time with kids.
Sister Wives is freaking addicting! I go to a friends place just to watch it. They blow my mind!
I not-so-secretly want to be Hillary Duff's best friend.
I have like 3 grams of marketing wisdom, but I still swear I could revolutionize the advertising of some companies. It kills me.
Post a Comment