Sunday, October 24, 2010

park city.

Last year for D's 30th we made a weekend trip sans children (well, child - Ells was yet to be born) to Park City. We decided it should be an annual thing. This year Kathy graciously took our chillin's while we escaped for a few days. Here are a few things about Park City/our trip I'm sure everyone is dying to know.
  • Everyone dresses like hobos/lumberjacks. I have no shame in admitting I went to the movies in my jammie pants.
  • The 7-11s reek just as bad in PC as any other. Too bad we had to have hot cocoa at 1 am.
  • Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure may or may not have been viewed. I cannot say.
  • See bullet #1, but add a Jason Mraz and/or Britney Spears hat to the ensemble. Embarassing that I left mine behind.
  • Oh, and I did not see 1 child who's hair was shorter than shoulder length. Apparently PC has run out of hair dressers.
  • Our first night away I got a migraine like unto my accidental hangover honeymoon migraine, and was up all night puking. Last year I was puking due do Ells gestation. We're on a roll.....
Unfortunately this is the only pic we got of us.....at the most tremendous/dimly lit Thai restaurant. Man, no make up sure is flattering.

I laughed every time I saw this sign in the parking garage. No one's ever been more upset about choosing the wrong door than that poor stick figure man. PS - look at the bird holding the stop sign. Its just so funny.

Yup - and that's it for the photos we took. HA!

Although we love our kids.....sometimes its supremely awesome to get away. No offense guys.

PG breaking in Ells new jumper. Ehhhhhh.

I don't think she minded much.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I think every good kid-free weekend requires puking. Wait, no... you should NEVER have to puke at such times. Sorry, dude!

I miss you guys. And PC. Perhaps we should combine the two some day?

Lindy said...

I'll commit to have my hair longer than shoulder length, and then I'll meet you guys there.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

she is beautiful!!!! i love her hair. so cute!