Awhile ago, my bonded (permanent) retainer connecting my upper central and lateral incisors broke (are you impressed Mr. Shafer?). I'd been bugging D to call his dentist uncle to see if he could re-cement it. Months passed, and my teeth moved. A gap formed that a semi truck could drive through. Long story short, a call to an orthodontist was made to survey the damage. Verdict? I get to wear a retainer 24/7 for the next 10 months.

Good bye old friend. You were so small, yet so significant. You fought a good fight. 16 years in fact.
Hello new friends. Aren't you so glad you're a shade of pink that burns the eye? I am too. (PS - the clear one is for my bottom central and lateral incisors to move them a smidge, but I only have to wear that one nocturnally).
Again with the metal mouth. Apparently 5 years of braces, retainers and head gear was not nearly enough. Also, it makes me gag. All the time. Bonus.
4 comments:
Doug would be so pleased. In fact, he'd like to take over your orthodontic treatment from now on. He's a had few classes on it and zero experience... you can trust him.
PS- You work the retainer look. Yay for straight teeth!
Oh you look most lovely in your retainer, don't worry. Also, you can be like GOB when he chips his tooth. It's a win-win.
Retainer or no retainer, you look gorgeous!!!
That's awesome..."and one day at band camp." :)
Post a Comment