Monday, November 8, 2010

a magical weekend.

  • 1 kidney stone (Dave)
  • 7 stomach flus (me, PG, Ells, D, my mom, my brother, D's sister. Feeling left out? Come on over!) all within 48 hours.
A few highlights from the past 2 days:
  • Me puking in a parking lot of the doctor's office
  • PG puking in the waiting room of aforementioned doctor's office 10 min. later (yes I was prepared).
  • D's sis getting an IV (the nurse was bragging about how she always got the needle in on the first try....then it took her 4 + tries with Kat. Oh the humanity).
  • Me wandering Target in my pajamas
  • Doing 33 loads of laundry in 3 days (well, my mom did most of them)
  • Doing 17 loads of dishes (again, thanks mom)
  • Filling 7 prescriptions for 5 people.
Dave. ER.

Kat. Waiting Room.

Like I said - it was magical

10 comments:

melissa said...

Hey, count us in! I'd say I had a stomach bug, but I didn't actually puke. That doesn't mean I didn't WANT to puke. But Rush puked all day Saturday, not at all on Sunday, and then a bunch today. Whoppee. See if we ever go visit those Allers again... I hope you guys are on the mend.

Jackie said...

So much suckiness for one weekend...

I'm truly sorry, Allers. So do you recommend going to get a flu shot stat?

Anonymous said...

Oh my...on the bright side, you got through the misery together? Yeah, really is no bright side there, hope everyone is feeling better.

D - more cranberry juice in your life!

michelle said...

That picture of Kat with her head in the puke bucket... I feel bad that I'm laughing at all of your pain. Maybe it's because misery likes company and I'm happy someone else is puking and not me?

So glad it's all over though. It's pretty hilarious that everyone was at your house and got sick simultaneously.

Well, now it's funny. I'm sure at the time it was gross.

jared said...

What The Fu..... WHAT THE H IS THAT RING ON KAT'S RIGHT RING FINGER?

Lindy said...

I'm an so, so sorry. But I was laughing out loud.

SuburbanZoo said...

I think you have a curse. Seems like D has kidney stones a whooooole lot... and you guys have the stomach flu a whoooooole lot...

Dadgum! Have you ever tried NOT getting the flu?

Nicole said...

I think it is time Dave quit the DC.

Poor, poor you...you need to call me for some help!

Potters said...

Eeeek! No fun. Glad you guys are all feeling better.

Brooklynn said...

Oh, Sarah I'm so sorry! Poor Dave my mom has had 3 kidney stones and they seem to be awful!! We've had a stomach bug going through our house as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do you poor things:(