Monday, November 15, 2010

solid.

Someone graduated to solid food this week. I started her out with peaches.

Before.

After.

After the initial shock of mush in her mouth, she devoured the whole thing. I'd say it was a success.

Also - is there any baby that has ever enjoyed peas? Cause cold mushy peas sounds amazingly delicious. I have no idea why neither of my children refuse them.....Just curious.

6 comments:

Lindy said...

I find it surprised that many babies would rather eat green beans than peas. Peas are delicious.

Anonymous said...

That round head is freaking adorable! Once, at a baby shower, we had to taste a bunch of different baby foods and guess what they were. They all tasted the same to me!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

jax LOVES his peas!!! :)

michelle said...

ahhhh I need to see her now!

and both my kids loved peas. still do.

Jackie said...

Addy prefers green beans over peas, which pretty much blows my mind.

Also, baby food meats? There's just nothing grosser.

Potters said...

Wow she is growing up fast. I love the face she pulled! Jason wasn't big on veggies that young but loves them now He will eat them before he eats the rest of his food.